1) Henryk Gawron, Łukasz Strączkowski - The local housing market in conditions of economic crisis
2) Maciej W. Wierzchowski, Jacek Dudek - The Polish real estate market in the light of statistical research between 1995 and 2008
3) Krzysztof Celka - The status and the perspective of development of office market in Poznań
4) Iwona Foryś - Demographic Premises of Housing Needs and Their Impact on the Future Housing Market in Poland
5) Radosław Trojanek - The index of prices of flats on secondary market in Poznań in 2008-2009 years
6) Maria Trojanek - Role of estate, agricultural and forest tax in own incomes of Poznan municipalities in the period 2005 – 2008
7) Maciej J. Nowak, Maciej Skotarczak - Rate of the produce – tax in zachodniopomorskie - province in Poland
8) Paweł Nowacki - The outsourcing of management the immobilities one of supportive processes in modern enterprise
CHANGES IN REAL ESTATE LAW
9) Maciej J. Nowak – Occasional renting of premises
10) Michał Głuszak – XVIII National Scientific Conference of the Scientific Society of Real Estate (Olsztyn, 21-23 March 2010)
Henryk Gawron, Łukasz Strączkowski - The local housing market in conditions of economic crisis (on basis of the questionnaire research among realtors)
The article concerns on the problems of local housing market in Poznań. It presents the results of questionnaire research conducted in 2009 year by Department of Investment and Real Estate of Poznan University of Economics, containing opinions of some firms functioning on local housing market (realtors) on subject of results of break down economic situation. The results are estimated as interesting and diversified.
Maciej W. Wierzchowski, Jacek Dudek - The Polish real estate market in the light of statistical research between 1995 and 2008
In the article were presented the origin of statistical research in the real estate market in Poland based on data taken from reports from:
• notaries from notarial procedures – transmited to the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration, as well as from
• the counties foremen (powiat level) concerning real-estate buy-sell transactions sent to and stored at the Central Statistical Office of Poland.
Those data are the base for the monitoring of the Real Estate market in Poland, elaborated on a regular basis at the Institute of Urban Development by prof. L. Kałkowski. The comparison of values and prices noticed between 1995 and 2008 in the Polish real estate market with the changes of the national income enabled the formulation of a general conclusion indicating that the dynamic increase of the Gross Domestic Product noticed between 1995 and 2008 in Poland did not influenced the increase of market real estate transactions, and the noticed influence on the increase of transaction values was relatively low.
Krzysztof Celka - The status and the perspective of development of office market in Poznań
The office real estate market in Poznań has experienced a growing interest of investors for a couple of years now. During the last decade, the market has seen considerable amplitudes between demand and supply, which is a typical feature of a maturing market. This article presents the outcome of supply, demand and price analysis of Poznań office market. It describes the condition of the market and perspectives for the future.
Iwona Foryś - Demographic Premises of Housing Needs and Their Impact on the Future Housing Market in Poland
The article discusses the impact of current demographic changes in Poland on future housing needs. The author focuses on the demographic potential which consists of the population and its life potential. The direction of changes in basic parameters of the population structure as well as the natural and migration movements were indicated as premises of quantitative and qualitative transformations to be observed in the Polish housing resources. The author also mentions changes within the Polish society that have been happening in the last 18 years and their influence on present and future preference of Polish households.
Radosław Trojanek - The index of prices of flats on secondary market in Poznań in 2008-2009 years
The main aim of the paper was to use hedonic regression approach to compute house price indexes on the secondary housing market in the years 2008-2009 in Poznań. The subject scope results from the aim of the paper and includes price’s on the secondary housing market, involving both property rights and cooperative property rights for private accommodation. In this research only dwellings located in multifamily buildings are analyzed.
Maria Trojanek - Role of estate, agricultural and forest tax in own incomes of Poznan municipalities in the period 2005 – 2008
Paper presents role of estate, agricultural and forest tax in own incomes of Poznan municipalities in the period 2005 – 2008. Analysis shows that most important for own incomes are estate tax dues. Such inflow account for up to 25 % of own incomes. One sholud notify that according to a legal regulations municipalities lowered upper rate of estate tax and granted numerous waivers and discounts.
Maciej J. Nowak, Maciej Skotarczak - Rate of the produce – tax in zachodniopomorskie - province in Poland
Aim of the article is analysis of rate of the produce – tax in zachodniopomorskie – province in Poland. In examination were analised communes of zachodniopomorskie – province in years 2002 – 2005. In article besides were used statistic implements: arithmetical average, standard deviation, coefficient of variation and the growth of rate.
Paweł Nowacki - The outsourcing of management the immobilities one of supportive processes in modern enterprise
This articles concerns on problems of management of immobilities in enterprises. It shows matters of management of immobilities as significant assets of company and the way of immobilities management in enterprise. The considerations are based on questionnaire research conducted by Department of Investment and Real Estate of Poznan University of Economics in 2006 year among companies of Warsaw Stock Exchange.